Say goodbye to DULL!
Would you like to spice up your marketing translations?
What I Do
It’s me you’re looking for. I am an experienced German translator specialising in IT and online content. I’ve worked with Microsoft, Google, Apple, Salesforce…
A brillant translation strikes you by not striking you. Instead it appears to be a text written in your own language. This is why transcreation is just my cup of tea.
I also specialise in courseware, e-learning, CRM, ERP systems, data security, e-business, digital imaging, telephony/communications & social networks.
Who I Am
- since 1990: state-approved translator (English and Italian)
- officially sworn and publicly appointed
- since 1992: working as a translator in the localisation industry
- 7 years in Dublin: 2 years as a technical translator with Softrans-Berlitz International and 5 years as a German language co-ordinator with Symantec Ltd.
- since 2001: free-lance translation work in localisation, marketing and transcreation
My clients are translation agencies, software enterprises, social networks and business professionals.
Here is a selection of projects I’ve worked on:
Please feel free to contact me for a personal non-binding quote. You can then send your document(s) to be translated via email. The confidentiality of your material will be guaranteed.